At Create-A-Book, we’ve developed and patented several processes that make publishing a hardcover book possible in 5-7 minutes using your computer and printer. We manufacture and provide the materials needed to assemble our books, including the full-color glossy covers and illustrated pages. You can watch this video to see how simple it is to make a book.
Create-A-Book has to evolved from a “made while you wait” on location enterprise to include both online and on-location systems and tools to help you market Create-A-Book products. We’re always on the look out for new products and tools that can make your business stronger and more profitable.
As a distributor you’ll have access to…
When you become a distributor, you’ll receive instant access to your password protected online back-office where you can order inventory through our secure shopping cart, view the training manual, receive additional tips, download marketing materials, catch the latest news and more.
From the beginning, we’ve created a support model that is friendly and accessible. We’re always a phone call, text message, email, skype chat, Twitter or Facebook post away.
Create-A-Book DOES NOT retail any products directly to consumers because we feel you shouldn’t have to compete with your parent company. This means our success is directly proportionate to your success, so you never have to feel like you’re asking too many questions.
EXTENSIVE TRAINING MANUAL
With 30 years of industry experience, we’ve produced an extensive training manual that covers a wide range of proven marketing opportunities, systems and tips to sell Create-A-Book products. Whether your looking for a business you can do a few hours a month, week or everyday – you’ll find marketing concepts in our manual to fit your goals. Our Training Manual is your ultimate reference for success, your launching pad to establishing and growing your sales with Create-A-Book products.
Here’s a few examples of what you can learn…
- The printing and assembly of the books.
- Advice on sales and distribution channels, including selling online and fundraiser programs.
- The ever-popular Give-A-Book and Hospital Baby Book programs.
- Complete training on participation in the ‘Home Run Against Drugs’ program.
- Networking suggestions from working with libraries to In-home book fairs.
- How to get local businesses to sponsors and pay for books
- Create a custom book for a city, town, or tourist area and make the final books for them on an ongoing basis.
- Marketing systems for Fundraisers, Book Fairs, Craft Shows, Community Centers, Malls, Libraries, Home Parties, and even support from local Chamber of Commerce.
- How to leverage our drop shipper program that ships products directly to your customers when you have an order for a product you may not have in stock.
- And much more…
Choose one or choose them all, the choice is yours!
TURN-KEY CREATE-A-BOOK WEBSITES
SaviSites has created turn-key eCommerce websites for Create-A-Book distributors that are super easy to customize and manage without any technical know-how. These websites come fully stocked with our products, and can be ready for sales within 30 minutes. You can add unlimited products, create pages, manage template themes and much more. Plus our new personalized music can be sold as MP3 downloads directly from your website, 24/7 worldwide. You can learn more at www.SaviSites.com, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Easy to use, manage and update.
- They’re always adding more features and functionality.
- Add unlimited pages and products.
- Add products from other companies to manage your entire business in one place
- And as always you have access to exemplary customer support you can count on!
SaviSites is a owned by Eric Falkner and Dave Hefty. Dave is the son of John Hefty, owner and founder of Create-A-Book. Dave, an entrepreneur like his father, started his own companies after earning degrees in business management and marketing. David is 32 years old (same age as Create-A-Book). You can see his picture at age 4 on a grandpa’s lap on the posters we use. So, the website company has very strong ties to Create-A-Book, and will do all they can to help you succeed too.
ACTIVE DISTRIBUTOR COMMUNITY
An added benefit to our 30+ years of business is the wealth of knowledge accumulated in our distributor community. We have experienced pro’s who’ve been with us for 20+ years! Many of their ideas have become part of our Training Manual, but you can also chat with them in our forums and we’ll help you connect with other distributors with similar interests or business strategies.
Call to learn more (800) 513-7445